Are you an experienced Sourcing Manager and ready for a new adventure? Do you enjoy being a cross-functional partner in our business and do you have a strong determination to achieve results? If so, read on because we are looking for a Sourcing Manager for our Power-Packer Business in Europe!
- Develop and align a supply base strategy leveraging best-in-class suppliers while aligning with the Power-Packer Business on priorities.
- Drive the supply base network for the Power-Packer Business including supplier selection, performance monitoring, and risk mitigation.
- Identify and implement strategic supply base partners. Execute RFQ’s, lead contract negotiations, facilitate implementations, and manage ongoing relationships.
- Drive continuous improvements to optimize supply base costs, lead-times, service, and quality. Manage cross-functional projects leveraging project and change management tools to implement improvements.
- Establish KPI’s and set goals to improve supplier performance. Facilitate needed reporting including month-end KPI reports, financial reports, cost savings reports, etc.
- Monitor industry trends and regulations. Communicate changes in trends to key stakeholders. Use this knowledge to adjust strategies, polices, and procedures.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify ideas, develop project proposals, and align business partners on cost saving projects through the supply chain and products.
- Monitor, communicate and manage risk and opportunities associated with pricing levers including commodities, currency, energy, freight, etc.
- Manage supplier relationships including negotiating contracts, setting goals, monitoring performance, resolving issues, and facilitating quarterly business reviews (QBR).
- Partner with business unit Engineering and Operations teams and global for Category Sourcing teams to optimize the supply chain and mitigate risk.
- Act as a point of escalation for supplier-related issues, obtaining quotes, recommending suppliers, mitigating quality and delivery issues, etc.
What will you do?
As Sourcing Manager, you are responsible for leading the development and implementation of sourcing strategies related to materials, components, and services for CentroMotion’s PowerPacker Business in Europe. In this role you have responsibility for supplier performance and continued supplier relationship management for existing and new products. You will drive continuous improvements in costs, lead-times, service, capacity, and quality while driving out risk to the supply base. In addition, you will be a cross functional partner for quality, operations, engineering, finance, and sales as the subject matter expert in suppliers supporting this business.
What do you need?
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related field
Five or more years’ experience in in the sourcing of raw materials, manufactured components, mechanical equipment, services and purchased complete items
Solid knowledge of supply chain management concept and best practices
Experience with developing and utilizing cost levers (Commodity, Currency, Energy, etc.), understanding of Total Cost of Ownership and Should Cost models, creating, and executing cost-down initiatives, etc.
Experience with internal business partners and suppliers within North America, Europe, and Asia preferred
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Business software skills including ERP
What do we offer you?
- An exciting new role in an interesting work environment where development and production come together at a dynamic, international company
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days based on full-time employment
- Enough space and opportunities for your personal and professional development
Meet our people
Welkom bij Power-Packer
Wij ontwerpen, produceren en verkopen motion control systems die feilloos werken. High-tech perfectie die wordt ontworpen in Oldenzaal en daar deels ook wordt geproduceerd. We leveren aan wereldmerken in verschillende branches, zoals automotive, transportvoertuigen, gezondheidszorg, off-highway en landbouw. En dat zijn niet de enige redenen waarom je graag bij Power-Packer zou willen werken, kijk maar. Alvast je toekomstige collega’s aan het werk zien? Dat kan ook.
Solliciteren bij Power-Packer gaat zo
De juiste mensen aan ons team verbinden, dat is heel belangrijk voor zo'n hightech ontwikkel- en productiebedrijf als wij zijn. Daarom hebben wij een secure selectieprocedure. Ben jij een échte Power-Packer? Zo ontdekken we dat
Wij reageren binnen 5 dagen