Are you an experienced manager in the area of operations and supply chain? Do you possess strong business acumen and are you experienced with data analysis and strategy development? If so, read on because we are looking for a Senior Manager S&OP to fill in an exciting new role within CentroMotion!
- Work with business partners to understand current and future business needs. Support the cross functional implementation and lead the ongoing management of the Global S&OP process for the segment.
- Coordinate the implementation of inventory policies, targets and replenishment strategies to manage inventory across all regions, markets, categories and channels to achieve desired service level and financial targets.
- Deploy best practices and course of action for challenges and opportunities.
- Deploy standardized planning processes and policies across the segment’s operational facilities, such as but not limited to: capacity planning, demand profiles, inventory settings, days of supply coverage targets, order minimums, lead time management, and replenishment orders.
Your key responsibilities
- Accountable for continuous improvement and driving change through KPI's. Will own meeting business goals by establishing best practices and determining course of action for challenges and opportunities.
- Support the development of business intelligence infrastructure and dashboards to support the S&OP process.
- Stay current on latest technology trends and platforms, analyze process/technology gaps and inefficiencies, recommend improvements in the roadmap and identify change management needs.
What will you do?
As Senior Manager S&OP you will be instrumental in the global development and implementation of the next step on the S&OP journey for the organization and the ongoing management of the S&OP processes for the Transportation Segment. CentroMotion is investing and committing to having a world class S&OP process to support and drive achieving strategic goals around growth, working capital and capex. In this role you will have high leadership exposure and great visibility to all functions in the organization.
The Senior Manager S&OP will work to deliver tactical solutions for the segment and be responsible to manage the ongoing S&OP processes. The role will focus on process enhancements as required and in alignment with the global CentroMotion S&OP process to create planning efficiencies for the segment team. You will support the documentation of standard protocols for maintaining the systems, ensure end user training is sufficient, and manage the system upgrade projects as required. You will analyze business problems and recommend business process improvements and development changes for the segment. Working collaboratively with the sites and the corporate team, you will recommend aligned solutions to support the segment business objectives.
What do you need?
Academic Degree with an emphasis on Supply Chain, Operations, or Business Management;
- Experience in implementing and managing S&OP or IBP for at least 3 years;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferrably Dutch - both oral and written. The ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization;
- Good understanding of S&OP related technology such as ERP systems, Forecasting Software, Business Intelligence and Scheduling Tools;
- Experience managing a team of operations professionals and building capabilities in a decentralized organizational structure.
- Experience in lean leadership for supply chain and hands-on implementation of lean techniques with proven results. Lean Six Sigma certification.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting new role in an interesting work environment where development and production come together at a dynamic, international company
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days based on full-time employment
- Enough space and opportunities for your personal and professional development
Meet our people
Welkom bij Power-Packer
Wij ontwerpen, produceren en verkopen motion control systems die feilloos werken. High-tech perfectie die wordt ontworpen in Oldenzaal en daar deels ook wordt geproduceerd. We leveren aan wereldmerken in verschillende branches, zoals automotive, transportvoertuigen, gezondheidszorg, off-highway en landbouw. En dat zijn niet de enige redenen waarom je graag bij Power-Packer zou willen werken, kijk maar. Alvast je toekomstige collega’s aan het werk zien? Dat kan ook.
Solliciteren bij Power-Packer gaat zo
De juiste mensen aan ons team verbinden, dat is heel belangrijk voor zo'n hightech ontwikkel- en productiebedrijf als wij zijn. Daarom hebben wij een secure selectieprocedure. Ben jij een échte Power-Packer? Zo ontdekken we dat
Wij reageren binnen 5 dagen