Welcome to the world of truck and engine manufacturers! To expand the international sales team, we are looking for an energetic and decisive Sales Application Engineer who wants to be the technical partner for truck and engine manufacturers such as MAN and Scania. Can and do you want to work in a very dynamic, international, multicultural environment within a professional team with growth ambitions? Do you want freedom, decision-making power, develop in your job and work at an informal company? Then we are looking for you!
- Independently build a strong relationships with the customer’s technical teams, so that we can activate new projects and work efficiently on current projects;
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to collect information from all relevant stakeholders to understand the customer application in detail prior to development. Making it possible to provide the best technical and profitable solution to make the customer successful;
Your main responsibilities:
- Define, translate and coordinate the required product functionalities in close collaboration with customer Engineers into technically, financially and commercially feasible system concepts with quantified features and benefits, creating a concept proposal and presenting it to the customer;
- Contribute together with product engineering colleagues and coordinate development initiatives for new technical emission solutions at customers according to World Class Manufacturing Standards (APQP, IATF, Lean manufacturing).
What are you going to do?
Which organization will you work for?
CentroMotion, headquartered in Wisconsin USA, is a new organization comprised of a growing portfolio of highly respected global automotive brands that add value through innovative motion, actuation and control technologies. (www.centromotion.com) One of these brands is GITS Manufacturing.
GITS Manufacturing is a global supplier of innovative emission-reducing (thermal management) and turbocharging solutions for the world's leading truck and engine manufacturers. With its R&D center in Iowa USA and manufacturing capabilities around the world, GITS Manufacturing designs and manufactures custom solutions for Internal Combustion Engines (Diesel, H2) and Electric Power Trains (BEV, FCEV).
What are you going to do?
In this role you will be a technical expert representing the Gits product brand and will interface with engineers at our customers; largely European OEM on and off highway engine manufacturers. Identifying customer and market needs, develop the relationship with the engineering department of the customer, analyzing application specifications and converting them into concepts and ultimately profitable product/solutions. You will be the engineering coordinator and team member primarily responsible for carrying out the required project (APQP) activities during the quotation request phase. With a "hands on" mentality, you will be able to work with Solid Works and ePDM for setting up technical drawings and conceptual solutions.
You will become part of an international sales team and report directly to the Sales Director. You will work closely with other employees from the sales team, product management, project engineers, project leaders, purchasers and quality. Being part of a Global Sales Organization will challenge your entrepreneurial, communication and commercial skills.
Your work area is mainly in Europe. You will spend approximately 20% of your time traveling to European customers or the R&D center in the USA. The rest of the time you will work from the office in Oldenzaal or from home and you will be in conversation with internal stakeholders in the Netherlands and USA. You will work with your teammates on new solutions that add value for our customers.
What do you need for that?
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering, knowledge of Thermodynamics, Mechatronics is a plus.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in international, technical B2B environment
- Experience with powertrain development, preferred engine development
- Drive for Results: activate internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical skills with a commercial attitude and flair
- Continuous Improvement: Able to use metrics, facts and figures to improve customer related processes
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English and German are a must
- Willing to travel at least 20% of your time abroad (also independently)
- Energetic, proactive and challenging personality
- Experience and understanding of the customer application and Truck/Commercial Vehicles industry is an advantage
- Experience with APQP/Project management and technical emission solutions (EBV, EGR, ITV) are an advantage
What do we offer you?
A very interesting working environment where development and production come together at a dynamic and international company in the Twente region. In addition, a good salary with good employment conditions, including 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days and room for personal development.
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Eerst zien dan geloven?
Welkom bij Power-Packer
Wij ontwerpen, produceren en verkopen motion control systems die feilloos werken. High-tech perfectie die wordt ontworpen in Oldenzaal en daar deels ook wordt geproduceerd. We leveren aan wereldmerken in verschillende branches, zoals automotive, transportvoertuigen, gezondheidszorg, off-highway en landbouw. En dat zijn niet de enige redenen waarom je graag bij Power-Packer zou willen werken, kijk maar. Alvast je toekomstige collega’s aan het werk zien? Dat kan ook.
Solliciteren bij Power-Packer gaat zo
De juiste mensen aan ons team verbinden, dat is heel belangrijk voor zo'n hightech ontwikkel- en productiebedrijf als wij zijn. Daarom hebben wij een secure selectieprocedure. Ben jij een échte Power-Packer? Zo ontdekken we dat
Wij reageren binnen 5 dagen